Saturday, December 30, 2017

MADSTEEZ


Mark Paul Deren known as MADSTEEZ is an artist based in California but you can find his work all over. 

What stands out to me the most about MADSTEEZ is his distinct use of the color purple in almost all his work and his exquisite attention to detail.





 His attention to detail and use of color automatically catches your eye. He has painted some of the world's most famous celebrities such as Prince, Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant and Jada Pinkett Smith. 



Konfuzed and MadSteez Collab





He's one of my FAVORITE artist and its hard for me to choose just one piece I love the most but, if I had to choose one I would have to say his painting of Walter White in honor of the great series Breaking Bad....... on a actual RV.
BREAKING BAD RV BY MADSTEEZ








1 comment: